Saturday 22 May 2010

A Silly Decision...

I've decided to write a book. Obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not even sure I know what I want to write about. On the other hand I am almost completely sure that sustained focus is not my strong point. In fact I am often distracted by the most mundane and common things, god forbid I trip upon something shiny... I'll never finish. Despite this I have decided to try. Writing a book and running a 5k. I will most likely accomplish neither...

My first problem (well, other than my uncontrollable focus) is that I have no idea what to write. My brain could never handle the pressures of a flowing fiction... my plot would wander like a son of a bitch. But the hard and fast of a dedicated non-fiction would also most likely trail towards my demise.

What to do? What to do? So far all I've come up with is a book of angry musings peppered with some (slightly) well written terse letters of discontent to greedy and evil bastards within the ranks of fortune 500... again, what to do, what to do? I guess smut isn't out of the question...

1 comment: