Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Painful Yet Informative Color

Pink and frilly is fake and has no worth. Or perhaps, upon further reflection, it does after all. It allows me to see the stereotype in your eyes and the lies you see. I will quickly agree that is a lot of judgement to hang on just one color and a penchant for the fluffy but it is all about the representation and not the fact. Which makes us both guilty of the same sin but doesn't change your vapidness nor it's affect on my gag reflex. However, I suppose I must thank you, that brownie for breakfast wasn't a good plan on the way in either...

Pink a travesty of a color but a bold use of restraints, the ones that firmly stereotype our sex, not those that make it fun. Equality called, she said you look retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment